The Little “Hi” Grass




Have you ever heard that you are the most annoying thing ever lived? Yeah, I heard it since I am delivered to this field. “Ewwh, such a bad grass, I lost my baby leaves then a grass killed it and another grass grow up,” said a beautiful daisy. “What a wonderful life if grass doesn’t grow near me! I really hate grass. I don’t know why but every flower hates the grass. Really!” said the angry dande-LION.

I remember the best moment in my life. It was the first time I saw the most beautiful flower in this field. A lady rose. I can saw her buds clearly from this ground. Since that time I promise to myself I will be the tallest grass so I can see all flowers face to face. Every day I hope the gardener feeds me enough water and sun shines all day long. This collaboration is enough to make me taller.

I hear a foot steps from the long road beside the field. It is from the gardener’s home direction. I feel so happy. Today I will grow again and taller enough to see my lovely Lady Rose. “huhuhu.. I know it will come. The time is now. I will never see you all beautiful flowers,” cries an old grass. “The grass deserves it. All of you should be died so we’ll grow taller and have extra space for our children. Flowers of course,” said an arrogant Lily. I don’t know what will happen I just hope I could see a beautiful lady rose. The love of my life.

The gardener steps closer, my lips shaped a pretty smile I’ve ever made. The face of my love tangled in my mind. I could hear she sings a nice song for us and I can smell her magnificent fragrance day and night.

Kkkrrkk… I felt a giant scissors meet my body.

Suddenly my body crash down the field. I can hear other grass crying softly.

I can’t see my lady rose from this bottom. I start crying. But my lady will not bow her beautiful petals down to see me.

Out of my thought the gardener collects the grass around. I climb to the highest position and see my lady rose. She stares at the sky firmly. I know I will meet her today. I know that from the beginning. “Hi,” I whisper softly but my beautiful lady doesn’t hear it.

Now I feel complete ‘till I killed by our enemies. Fire.




Comments

Popular Posts